Monson Rd Brimfield, MA 01010 Get directions$100,000
- MLS# 71943203
- Listed 3 Years 4 Months 26 Days Ago
Forested land managed for more than 40 years by professional foresters with excellent species composition and age class distribution. Lots of Road Frontage, good woods road access for all season hiking, abuts Brimfield State Forest, which is now managed as wilderness by MA DCR. Well known waterfall along brook in southern end of property as well as large glacial erratic near Monson Road frontage. Possible opportunities to sell conservation restrictions over portions of the property as well as development potential. This is part of a larger property that includes 47 acres and a house with three ponds across Monson Road. See MLS#71847695.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Acreage: 76.60
- Road Type: Public, Paved, Publicly Maint.
- Frontage: 1586.00
- Water View: Creek, Other (See Remarks)
Waterfront and Water Access
- Waterfront: Creek, Other (See Remarks)
- Electricity: At Street
- Gas: None
- Grade School: Brimfield
- Middle School: Tantasqua
- High School: Tantasqua
Other Property Info
- County: Hampden
- Zoning: AR
- Directions: Exit 8 from Mass Pike , then Rt 20 east to Monson Rd, property on east side of Road
- Improvements: None
- Land Description: Rolling, Elevated, Wooded, Stream, Scenic View(s), Other (See Remarks)
- Zone Usage: Single Family, Agriculture, Open Space
- Timber Acres: 76.60
- Land Type: Residential
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Monson Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.