IMMACULATE AND UPDATED CHARLTON TOWNHOUSE!
- Condo · 307 Units
28 Southbridge Rd. Unit 307 Charlton, MA, 01057 United States Get directions$169,500
- MLS# 72123345
- Listed 2 Years 8 Months 15 Days Ago
Lovely, updated condo in desirable Charton! Beautiful chef's kitchen is fully applianced and has a modern, open floor plan. Granite counters and breakfast bar awaits Sunday pancakes made on the griddle of your amazing Viking double oven range! Double master bedrooms with walk-in closets and full baths. Master bath is renovated with cherry cabinets, granite vanity and tiled, frameless glass shower. Partially finished lower level includes laundry closet with washer and dryer, mantown bar and beer fridge along with a workshop with double workbench and storage closet. Perfect commuter location between the Mass Pike entrances in Sturbridge or Auburn!
- Amazing custom kitchen with Viking gas stove and hood, granite counters, recessed lighting and tile floor! Hardwood floors of 1st floor and spacious den/dining room.
- Private outdoor space with composite decking overlooking the marshlands. Perfect spot for birdwatching!
- CENTRAL AIR and 2 parking spaces!
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $320
- Taxes: $1,668.76
- Tax Year: 2016
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Charlton Elementary School||PK-1||1.6 mi|
|5||Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School||9-12||2.2 mi|
|6||Charlton Middle School||5-8||3.1 mi|
|6||Heritage School||2-4||3.2 mi|
|NA||Southbridge Christian Academy||3-12||3.6 mi|
|NA||Southbridge Middle/High School||6-12||4 mi|
|3||Charlton Street||1-5||4.4 mi|
|NA||Trinity Catholic Academy||PK-8||4.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.