CHARMING COUNTRY CAPE IN HISTORIC BRIMFIELD!
288 Warren Rd Brimfield, MA, 01010 United States Get directions$259,000 $120/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1987 Years
- Parking 6 car garage
- District Tantasqua Union 61
- MLS# 71059682
- Listed 9 Years 7 Months 6 Days Ago
Beautiful and spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath, Country cape! Huge mudroom entry with deck leads to a sun-filled kitchen with granite center island, beautiful pickled cabinets and tiled floor. Separate dining room, fireplaced family room, and inviting tiled foyer. Private master suite with dressing area and huge walk-in closet. Over-sized garage with work area. Updates include roof, septic, carpeting and house painted! IMMACULATE!!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, mudroom, fully applianced kitchen with granite center island and tiled floor. First floor bedroom with slider and private deck. Fireplaced family room, master suite with walk-in closet and dressing area!
- Updated roof, septic and whole house painted! Beautiful wooded view!
- Two car over-sized garage with work areas, spacious basement with 200 amp service! Elegant foyer and skylit bedrooms on 2nd floor!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,468
- Tax Year: 2009
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Warren Elementary School||PK-6||2.3 mi|
|NA||Warren Sda Elementary School||1-9||2.7 mi|
|8||Brimfield Elementary School||PK-6||2.8 mi|
|4||Tantasqua Regional Vocational||9-12||3.9 mi|
|8||Tantasqua Regional Sr High School||9-12||3.9 mi|
|NA||St Thomas Aquinas School||1-12||3.9 mi|
|5||Tantasqua Regional Jr High School||7-8||4.2 mi|
|4||Quaboag Regional Middle Innovation School||7-8||4.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.