AFFORDABLE IN DESIRABLE WILBRAHAM!
76 Stony Hill Rd Wilbraham, MA, 01095 United States Get directions$129,000 $123/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age1912 Years
- Parking 6 car garage
- MLS# 72079446
- Listed 2 Years 1 Month 2 Days Ago
Bright and sunny Colonial in desirable Wilbraham! Charming, enclosed porch entry leads to a spacious eat-in kitchen. Master bedroom with full bath and double closet. Freshly painted with new interior doors! This AFFORDABLE home is conveniently located near all the Boston Rd shops and Hubbard Park, only 10 minutes to the MA Pike entrance in Ludlow or Chicopee!
- Freshly painted interior with newer interior walls and added insulation. Eat-in kitchen has a cool walk-in pantry and includes a refrigerator, stove and a vintage farm sink. Spacious mudroom entry and the first floor full bath has a fun claw foot tub!
- Level .19 acre lot with plenty of off street parking. 1 car detached garage with an attached shed and garden area.
- Updated Well McLain boiler, 100 amp panel and wiring, repointed chimney and updated plumbing.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|1||Conservatory Of The Arts||6-9||0.4 mi|
|NA||Immaculate Conception School||PK-8||0.4 mi|
|NA||St John The Baptist School||PK-8||0.6 mi|
|3||Indian Orchard Elementary School||PK-5||0.7 mi|
|NA||East Street Elementary School||PK-1||0.9 mi|
|NA||St. Matthew Elementary School||PK-8||1.4 mi|
|1||Springfield Public Day High School||9-12||1.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.